Wednesday 7 September 2011

woopdidooda

I got a new dog on August 8th, from the Kentucky Humane Society. She was really cute the first few days, all cuddled up to me and quiet. And then the real Lucy came forth... she's still cute. But she's also quite a menace sometimes. And by "sometimes", I mean at least three times a day she eats something she's not supposed to, throws up where she shouldn't, jumps a fence, etc. It's an adventure, that's for sure. Good thing I love adventures. This is certainly a learning experience for me. But I do love her, I really do. It's fun to have some"one" to take care of and keep alive. She wakes me up really early to go run with her everyday, so that's good too. She's mostly cute, sometimes evil, but most of all... she's mine and I love her. The girls at my house love her too (which is good because when I'm ready to leave her out for life, they're so gracious to her. like she lives with a bunch of lesbian moms).

I'm stressing out with school a bit, but I'm just trying to keep my head above water.
One of my goals this semester is to achieve straight A's. Exhale. Okay, I'm really gonna work for it.
I just need to prioritize and have fun with all. Keep telling myself how much I just LOVE SCHOOL!
And it'll all be alright :)

Good things in store for this season of my life. Good Good Good


No comments:

Post a Comment